AIIM and its operating subsidiaries are subject to financial services legislation such as the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act 37 of 2002. This legislation imposes obligations on AIIM to request and retain information from clients and client representatives to enable AIIM to perform its obligations lawfully, fairly and competently.
AIIM is committed to protecting client information and undertakes to use the information only for the purposes for which it was requested and to never deliberately share such information with any entity outside of the AIIM, its holding companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, servants and agents.
AIIM has implemented controls and information technology security designed to protect personal information from unauthorised use.
- Treat all personal information submitted via this website ('information') as confidential
- Treat your information in accordance with applicable law and best practice, for example by not keeping it longer than is necessary
- Only collect information such as your name, contact details, employer and place of residence, and only with your consent
- Use information only for the purpose of sending you press releases, answering queries or providing you with information you have requested
- Take appropriate technical and other security measures to safeguard your information
We do not
- Sell or disclose information to third parties outside the AIIM Group, unless you have expressly consented to this or we become legally obliged to do so
- Automatically collect personal information
You are entitled to
- Browse this site without disclosing any personal information
- Instruct us to remove any of your information which we may have included on a mailing list for marketing purposes with your consent
- Request details of your information held by us and to demand its correction or deletion where appropriate
We are entitled to